Cheval Liberte Duomax / Maxi2
Cheval Liberte Duomax / Maxi2 – New 2020 model
The stunning new for 2020 Duomax builds on the success and format of the Minimax/Optimax models.
The Duomax model is a two horse herringbone format, with a walk in tack room similar to the larger 3 horse Minimax and 4 horse Optimax models.
Please see full details below –
If you would like more information please fill in the form below and we'll call you back.
Cheval Liberte Duomax / Maxi2 – The stunning new for 2020 Duomax / Maxi2 builds on the success and format of the Minimax/Optimax models.
The Duomax / Maxi2 model is a two horse herringbone format, with a walk in tack room similar to the larger 3 horse Minimax and 4 horse Optimax models.
Cheval Liberte Duomax / Maxi2 – 2 Horse Trailer Standard features include –
Your purchase will include a free years membership to the Equine Rescue Service (covering your trailer and the horse being transported in it).
Standard equipment includes-
- Chassis with Pullman 2 suspension system
- Aluminium floor
- Aluminium side walls
- Front ramp with opening flap above, including sliding window 400×500 with stainless steel bars
- Lateral opening flap, including sliding window 400×500 with stainless steel bars
- Extra sliding window 800×250 on left side
- Ramp/door combination, with ventilated air tech roller above the ramp
- Large saddle room with big access door, including one sliding window 300×400. 2 adjustable saddle holders on a sliding rail, 2 briddle holders, document net, mirror, light
- Lateral stainles-steel tie bar, right side
- Spare wheel (fitted in the saddle room)
- Automatic jockey wheel, with handle
- Wheels with metal rims 185/65R14
- ABS mudguards
- Please note the middle partition is now the Minimax / Optimax style shown in the photos, which retains the light and airy cabin and a solid partition between the two horses.
- Breech bar full width
- Adjustable partitions on slidding rail.
- 2nd Lateral stainless-steel tie bar on the left and Alloy wheels
- Please feel free to email or call us to discuss your needs. It is really important to us that you get the right trailer for your needs and by chatting this through, it helps us to help you. Rest assured (as you will see from our reviews), we are not heavy sell, but we are keen to help!
Sizes and weights:
- Inside lenght 3780mm / outside 5030mm
- Inside width 1810mm / outside 2290mm
- Empty weight 960kg / Mgw 2600kg
Spread The Cost Of Your Outdoor Equipment
Big Bear Trailers & Outdoor are pleased to partner with First Business Finance to offer our clients competitive, flexible and simple finance solutions.
First Business Finance has built up an industry-leading portfolio of funders aimed directly at the UK trailer market and has an expertise built upon close relationships with customers and suppliers.
To learn more or to get a quote, please click one of the buttons below:
Types of Finance
This is our most common form of finance package – this is where a minimum of 20% deposit is placed (the VAT) and the remainder of the value is spread over the finance term. Each monthly payment is fixed from the start, and at the end of the agreement you own the vehicle outright.
This funding option which can be taken up to 10 years.
A balloon option of up to 60% is also available. Balloons are based on the future residual value of the horsebox, it adds flexibility to the deal whereby you can upgrade your vehicle sooner than you were previously able to.
Business users can also claim 100% of interest offset again taxable profits and claim down yearly write-down allowances against the vehicle. As well as claiming back the VAT deposit.
The lease option is very similar to a hire purchase, with only two differences: 1 – the VAT does not need to be placed as deposit – so as little as 5% can be put down. 2 – at the end of the contract a title transfer payment must be made (typically charged at the fixed monthly rental). This is more flexible and VAT/Tax efficient, as each lease cost can be offset again pre tax profits, thus saving cira 20% per year for business users.
With the only difference being the VAT is spread across the term, rather than paid upfront. Thereby aiding cash flow.
Terms can be arranged up to 10 years with minimal deposit, and balloons of up to 60%.
Horse Box Finance